I’ve always claimed that what Israel (a foreign occupation in Palestine) is doing to the population in Gaza isn’t a ‘War’ but ‘Massacre’. I’ve always expressed and discussed the difference between using the word ‘War’ and using the word ‘Massacre’ when it comes to Gaza and Israel. Norman Finklestein, in 2012 demonstrated that in Gaza we are witnessing a massacre and not a war. This video is as relevant in today’s massacre in Gaza (2014) as it was in 2012.
Please note: I do my part in exposing Israel massacre in Gaza (and in Palestine). You can help by doing the following simple steps:
1. Boycott Israel Products and products made by other companies around the world who directly or indirectly support Israel.
2. Create a blog, a twitter account, Facebook account and share the information to expose Israel massacre in Palestine & Gaza.
3. Use social media to bring the truth out into the open, you’ll be surprised how effective this can be in today’s world.
4. Do your research into the history of Palestine and Israel (the foreign occupation of Palestine) and talk and share the facts leading up to today.
5. Be confident and positive about Palestine and don’t let anyone strangle your voice, opinion and views on Palestine.